tick ts AG
Web Application Developer (f/m/d)
tick-TS AG is a German software company founded in 2002. It develops and operates professional trading applications for well-known banks in Germany and worldwide. One of their trading products is used internationally by over 2,500 customers for professional and semi-professional trading.
With a throughput of several hundred million messages per day, TradeBase MX is one of the leading trading systems on the market. In addition, tick-TS AG provides development, hosting and operating of trading related custom-tailored software systems.
Who we are
We're a development-centric company that can give you the opportunity to work on interesting things for people who understand and care about good code and great products.
What we are looking for
We need developers who are able to enhance our existing and create new HTML5/Angular based Frontends. We are looking for someone with an eye for aesthetics, who is not shy of CSS and knows the difference between UI and UX. If you like nice functional Frontends and are able to create them, you might be just the developer we are looking for.
We care about what we do and so do our customers.
What you should bring to the table
There are two requirement we care about most:
you enjoy coding and have an eye for the nice and functional.
The other things we`re interested in:
- You pay attention to detail.
- You have experience with Angular and RxJS.
- You need not be in love CSS but you should be on good terms with her.
- You have been touched by Typescript and do not want to ever go back again.
- You’re just not happy with any.
- You’re on good terms with HTML.
- You can show us some code you've written in the past. We don't want to see your employer's missile guidance system - ideally, you've written something in your spare time that you can show us.
- You write your code, comments and commit messages in English.
- tick-TS AG was founded in 2002.
- We develop software (TradeBase MX) that our customers use to trade stocks, bonds, futures, options, etc. worldwide.
- We also host systems running our software for our customers.
- We've been profitable every year since we were founded.
- We currently have 25 employees and we're growing.
- We're based in Düsseldorf.
- We're not bothered if you want to pull down a blind, sit in the dark and block out the visual delights of busy Düsseldorf.
- That said, we are located in the heart of Düsseldorf.
We're not perfectionists, so don't worry if you don't fit all the points. (But if you only code because it pays the bills, only have experience with VB6 and think source control is overrated, we're sure there's a fine job waiting for you somewhere, but it isn't with us.)